Our facility is conveniently located in a rural setting in Blue Anchor, NJ, near the AC Expressway. Garvey is recognized as a global leader producing conveying, accumulating and automation solutions. Our designs are unmatched in the food, pharmaceutical, personal care, and beverage industries. We pride ourselves on handling unstable products better than anyone in the world and specialize in helping companies build efficient production lines and maximizing throughput for increased profitability.
We are seeking an entry-level industrial machine operator to run and use a variety of machines such as an automated bandsaw, drill press, and deburring machine within our fabrication department. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic mentality, coachable, and capable of working in a team setting.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to understand and read blueprints.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Normal work hours are M-F 2:30PM to 11:00PM (30 Min Unpaid Lunch)
- Job Type: Full-time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience operating machinery required.
- Previous Blueprint reading experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of lifting 35-50lbs.
- Benefits (Medical, dental, long-term disability, life insurance)
- 401(k) available immediately. 100% match to 3% and an additional 50% match up to 5%.
- Vacation: Two weeks/year accrual
Starting Rate: $17 /hr Garvey Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.